All times shown are PDT (GMT-7) (San Francisco)
Displaying One Session
1. Major Industry Sponsor Satellites
For decades, multisectoral alliances and partnerships have shaped the global response to HIV. Collaboration between a range of partners, leveraging the strengths of each one, continues to have a positive impact on HIV. Although steady progress has been made in ending the epidemic, gains have not been shared across all populations and geographic regions. This program examines how multisectoral alliances are helping to close the gaps in HIV prevention and treatment by multiplying impact and reach and addressing areas of unmet need. Moderator Vignetta Charles, PhD, CEO at ETR, explores the following successful partnerships with key stakeholders: DREAMS, with Angeli Achrekar, Principal Deputy US Global AIDS Coordinator (PEPFAR); MenStar Coalition with Lauren Marks, Director of Private Sector Engagement at PEPFAR; RADIAN, with Anne Aslett, Global Chief Executive Officer of the Elton John AIDS Foundation; and COMPASS Initiative, with Shanell McGoy, Associate Director for Public Affairs at Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Angeli Achrekar, DrPH, MPH, Principal Deputy US Global AIDS Coordinator, PEPFAR
- Lauren Marks, Esq, Director of Private Sector Engagement, PEPFAR
- Anne Aslett, Global Chief Executive Officer, Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Shanell McGoy, PhD, MPH, Associate Director for Public Affairs, Gilead Sciences, Inc.