Welcome to the EPA 2021 Interactive Programme
The viewing of sessions and E-Posters cannot be accessed from this conference calendar. All sessions and E-Posters are accessible via the Main Lobby in the virtual platform.
The congress will officially run on Central European Summer Time (CEST)
To convert the congress times to your local time Click Here
Fully Live with Live Q&A On Demand with Live Q&A ECP Session Section Session EPA Course (Pre-Registration Required) Product Theatre
Sessions with Voting Ask the Expert Live TV
Topics for discussion:
1. The unmet need in MDD: importance of rapid treatment and emergency care.
• Overview of the burden of MDD and the challenges in patient management
• The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Introduce the concept of psychiatric emergencies and the importance of rapid treatment.
2. How can we optimise the management of MDD and TRD?
• Overview of the treatment options for MDD and TRD and in psychiatric emergencies, including new fast-acting treatments.
• How treatment can be optimised for patients with MDD and TRD,
3. Digital care in psychiatry: challenges and opportunities.
• The challenge and rewards of digital approaches within psychiatry, such as virtual consultations or use of smartphone apps in mental healthcare.
• How these may be incorporated into patient care in MDD and TRD.