Welcome to the ATTD 2022 Interactive Program
The conference will officially run on Central European Summer Time (UTC+2) - Barcelona Time
To convert the conference times to your local time Click Here
This symposium will introduce Tempo™, a Personalized Diabetes Management System and Lyumjev®, a fast-acting mealtime insulin from Eli Lilly.
Tempo integrates insulin dosing data with technology to help simplify diabetes management. Digital health technologies can help improve patient data visibility, physician-patient collaboration, clinical decision-making, and patient self-management, ultimately leading to better outcomes.
Faculty will discuss the complexities of insulin management, and how insulin dosing data may help facilitate communication between you and the people you treat. Automating insulin dosing data may help:
• Gain an understanding of their management patterns
• Stay informed between office visits
• Feel empowered to engage in shared decision-making
Lyumjev is a formulation of insulin lispro indicated to improve glycaemic control in adults with diabetes by enabling accelerated absorption.
Faculty will discuss the clinical profile of Lyumjev and how it:
• Has the fastest insulin absorption and a shorter duration of exposure when compared to other rapid-acting insulins
• Helps reduce post-prandial glucose without increased risk of hypoglycaemia
• Significantly outperformed Humalog when dosed at the start of a meal
This program is for all healthcare professionals treating people with diabetes on multiple daily injections of mealtime insulin.